[XeTeX] OT: Ukelele. Key bindings trouble

Bernd mlist at gmx.de
Mon Mar 20 17:15:07 CET 2006

I modified my keyboard only because I know that I don't use most of the
keys anyway that are stored there on a regular keyboard. For those who
want to take a look at my "new" layout, here's a link:
http://temp.sprachwerker.de/Orientalist.keyboard.zip
Personally I find it a pain to use the dead key combinations, because I
keep forgetting where the proper dead key is located.
Bernd.