[XeTeX] a few questions XeLaTeX and Beamer

Dalyoung haksan at mac.com
Thu Mar 9 15:18:40 CET 2006

Dear all,

After I have installed TeX 2005 full version, ConTeXt, and XeTeX from
the scratch, I run a simple document. For a simple article it has no
problem.

But, for a file below, there were several errors and I couldn't fix it.
Did I miss something to install? Please give me some hints.

Thank you.

Dalyoung

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
errors:
1. it search the file, "pgfsys-xetex.def", but there is no such file
in teTeX tree.
2. option clash for hyperref

	/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/ucs/ucshyper.sty:23:
LaTeX Error:
Option clash for package hyperref.

3.  and others:

	l.23 \newif
            \ifucshyper at prerender\ucshyper at prerendertrue)
	(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.gwtex/tex/latex/beamer/themes/color/
beamercolorth
	emerose.sty)
	./beamer-xelatex.tex:10: Undefined control sequence.
	\pdfstringdef ... at pdfstringtrue \PrerenderUnicode
                                                   {#2}\endgroup \fi
\ucshype...
	l.10 \begin{document}
4. In math mode, it didn't use euler fonts although it was appeared
nicely in normal XeLaTeX article.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass[hyperref={unicode},handout]{beamer}

\usepackage[mathcal]{euler}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\setsansfont[BoldFont={smMyungjoP W90}, ItalicFont={YoonChe Medium}]
{smMyungjoP W30}
\usepackage{ucshyper}
%\usepackage{pgf}%,pgfarrows,pgfshade, pgfnodes}
\usecolortheme{rose}

\begin{document}

\frame{

\begin{center}

{\Large \color{blue} Beamer Test}

\bigskip
{\color{red}{\small “Show me the good output"}}

\end{center}

}

%\section{Introduction}
%\subsection{First}