[XeTeX] UTF-8 hyphenation patterns for Greek

Peter Heslin pj at heslin.eclipse.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 23:52:24 CEST 2006

Robert Spence <spence at saar.de> writes:

> My experience since joining this list has been that it's the place
> where the minute details of just about _everything_ are discussed...

Perhaps the point I was trying to make is not that such discussions are
irrelevant, but that it would be desirable not to make downstream forks
of hyphenation patterns that are well maintained upstream.  The most
useful place for such discussion to happen is upstream, so that all
downstream projects can benefit from any bug-fixes that may result from
the discussion.

--
Peter Heslin (http://www.dur.ac.uk/p.j.heslin)