[XeTeX] XeTeX 0.994a and fontspec 1.10 on Mac OS X and Lucida Sans fonts from Java

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jun 28 11:00:44 CEST 2006

Am 28.06.2006 um 10:25 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> On 28 Jun 2006, at 1:03 am, Peter Dyballa wrote:
>
>> There is also amongst the PostScript 3 fonts a problem:
>
> I haven't used a Type 3 font in years. I'm not very surprised there
> could be problems. (Do these fonts work in typical OS X applications?)

As flat UNIX files FontBook does not accept them. I could try to make
them a Mac font of zero size with large ressource fork ... Maybe I
need some tools for this, T1wrap or such? Ahh, Fink has some.

--
Greetings

   Pete

"I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but
they've always worked for me."
                                           -- Hunter S. Thompson