[XeTeX] Ideal way to handle fonts

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Jun 26 15:46:25 CEST 2006

On 26 Jun 2006, at 2:21 pm, Akira Kakuto wrote:

> Hi Jonathan,
>
>> Akira, would you be able to add the svn revision number to the web
>> page and/or zip file name when you post a new binary?
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience. I have added the svn revision number.

Thanks for the quick update!

William, it looks like the current W32 binary should have the same
font/style support as other platforms; the file date (from the ftp
directory) is June 23, so if you haven't updated in the last couple
of days then it might be worth doing so to see if that makes any
difference. There have been several updates since the first version
Akira released, but I'm not sure of the exact schedule of W32 builds.