[XeTeX] Problem with footnotes and komascript

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Mon Jun 19 23:49:29 CEST 2006

> > LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 60, version
> >                 `2006/03/24' of package fixltx2e,
> >                 but only version
> >                 `2004/02/13 v1.1h fixes to LaTeX'
> >                 is available.
>
> The problem might be this ... could you try again with the recent
> version of fixltx2e.sty?

I just updated fixltx2e.sty to 2006/03/24 v1.1n and and the problem
remains. I will try this on yet another machine tomorrow. Strange no
one can reproduce this ...

simon

--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"I'm not that easy to impress. – O, a blue car." Homer Simpson