[XeTeX] Problem with footnotes and komascript

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 19 21:34:13 CEST 2006

Am 18.06.2006 um 21:49 schrieb Simon Spiegel:

> LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 60, version
>                 `2006/03/24' of package fixltx2e,
>                 but only version
>                 `2004/02/13 v1.1h fixes to LaTeX'
>                 is available.

The problem might be this ... could you try again with the recent
version of fixltx2e.sty?

I met another problem with KOMA and XeTeX *and* TeXShop 2.10beta
today: the footnote ruler appeared at 94% magnification as a
checkered line like at some racing. I did not check with other
TeXShop versions, until now -- and now the effect is gone! Actually,
with a different font, the blackness of the ruler is not constant, in
both the beta and TeXShop 2.09. And with TeXShop magnifier glass the
deep black piece seems to move!

I typeset with Latin Modern, and the footnote mark looked alright.
Actually in all OT fonts I tried they were OK.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

When in doubt, use brute force.