[XeTeX] Problem with footnotes and komascript

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Mon Jun 19 19:44:20 CEST 2006

Am 18.06.2006 um 23:57 schrieb Will Robertson:

> xltxtra redefines (among other things) the \textsuperscript{}
> command to use the [VerticalPosition=Superior] feature if the font
> has it. \textsuperscript*{} will fake it no matter what.
>
> So yeah, it looks like this would be a better option than \textfu --
> but if there are problems arising from komascript, I'll be
> considering it a bug in my package.

I did a quick test with a minimal file including komascript and both
\footnote and \textsuperscript, using AntykwaTorunska-Regular.otf
(otfinfo -f says it has "sups Superscript"), and it compiled without
any complaint - if this can be of any help ...

joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Germanistisches Seminar   Tel.: 0228-737565
der Universität Bonn      Fax: 0228-737479
Am Hof 1d, 53113 Bonn     www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de