[XeTeX] Problem with footnotes and komascript

Simon Spiegel simon at simifilm.ch
Sun Jun 18 11:06:29 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

there seems to be a problem with footnotes and komascript in XeLaTeX,
the following example doesn't work:

\documentclass{scrbook}
\usepackage{fontspec,xunicode}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage[xetex]{graphics}
\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text, ItalicFont={Adobe Garamond Pro
Italic}]{Adobe Garamond Pro}

\begin{document}
test \emph{test}\footnote{test}
\end{document}

Note that it works if I change documentclass to article. I'm quite
sure that this used to work once, any ideas? Do I somehow have to
define the fonts for footnotes separately?

TIA

simon
--
Simon Spiegel
Steinhaldenstr. 50

Telephon: ++41 44 451 5334
Mobophon: ++41 76 459 60 39

http://www.simifilm.ch

"In a world getting more and more democratic, film directing is the last
resort for dictators." Francis Ford Coppola