[XeTeX] scrarticle + landscape + a6paper – how?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 9 23:54:48 CEST 2006

Am 09.06.2006 um 23:26 schrieb Joanna Rycko:

> This is XeTeXk, Version 3.141592-2.2-0.99b (Web2C 7.5.3), installed
> by Jonathan on my computer about one month ago. Since then not
> updated.

It's worth to update now -- two days have passed and no confirmed bug
reports! Launch i-Installer and press in i-Package menu "Open Updated
Packages…" -- or just Cmd-U. If you're not interested in the other
offers click them off and choose "Configure & Install" for the XeTeX
update. Then only you'll see that it offers 0.994a!

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

   It's not the valleys in life I dread so much as the dips.
                     -- Garfield