[XeTeX] \special{papersize=...} broken in xelatex? (v0.994a)

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Fri Jun 9 20:53:56 CEST 2006

I have just confirmed that what worked in xelatex .99b no longer seems to work in 0.994a -- or do I have to enable something before it does? I tried things like

\special{papersize=5.5in,8.5in}

and nothing changed in xelatex, though it seems to work as expected with xetex.

I also don't think I'm getting the hang of \pdfpagewidth and \pdfpageheight either as they do not seem to what I expect.

Puzzled -- not the first nor the last time... ;>}

SGM