[XeTeX] stupid question: Simple TeX Installation tool for Mac OS X available?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jun 6 23:59:15 CEST 2006

Am 06.06.2006 um 23:12 schrieb Hans-Michael Stahl:

> I just wonder if there is any more easy to use installation tool
> (without 250 ununderstandable options and settings) out there for
> Mac OS
> X to get a working TeX installation?

There is: i-Installer in Basic mode. (As in MacTeX. Did you visit
http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater/mac-tex/mac-tex-intro/
mactexintro.html ?)

I-Installer in Basic mode can really delete the whole TEXMF
installation without making the waste basket burst.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete