[XeTeX] Embedding of fonts from included graphics

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 19:23:26 CEST 2006

Le 1 juin 06 à 18:52, William Adams a écrit :

> It seems to be a specific interaction with Computer Modern's strange
> encoding. Using Zapfino for instance doesn't cause any difficulties.
>
> Bruno, have you looked into replace Computer Modern with Latin
> Modern? Did we ever make any progress on setting that up in XeTeX?

I'm not sure this is caused by Computer Modern: I saw the problem
first on one document typeset in Hoefler Text, and then in another
document typeset in Verdana, in both cases called through
fontspec.sty; the documents included different figures, all converted
by GhostScript from EPS Illustrator output and containing characters
from Times, Symbol, etc.. It's only when performing a reduction that
I used Computer Modern instead.

Bruno