[XeTeX] Extra text with itemize? "(0).fd (0).fd ..."

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Thu Jul 27 12:46:07 CEST 2006

Le 26 juil. 06 à 14:57, Will Robertson a écrit :

> This *should* have been fixed in the 1.10 version of fontspec,
> which is available on CTAN:
>   <http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/xetex/latex/fontspec/>

Minor remark: in the doc fontspec.pdf, any line starting with the
LaTeX logo \LaTeX (for example on p. 3) is slightly shifted to the
right (i.e. there's a slight space before the "L"). I can't tell much
more, as I don't have most of the commercial fonts needed to typeset
fontspec.dtx.

Looking at this file, the input looks correct, which seems to
indicate this is either a bug in the definition of \LaTeX or a bug in
XeTeX. I've checked whether the definition of \LaTeX is the standard
one, or that in xltxtra.sty, but the latter doesn't seem to be used.

Bruno Voisin