[XeTeX] Extra text with itemize? "(0).fd (0).fd ..."

Bryan Catanzaro catanzar at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 26 16:49:57 CEST 2006

Thanks for the help, everyone.  Loading the xunicode package fixes
the problem.
I seem to have a different experience than Will Robertson, though,
since commenting out the \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} and \usepackage
[latin1]{inputenc} lines does not fix the problem - only loading the
xunicode package seems to have an effect.
XeTeX is wonderful software, thanks for all your work on it.

- bryan catanzaro