[XeTeX] The XeTeX reference guide (v0.2)

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:19:41 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Jonathan Kew wrote:
> One thing to consider might be a summary of the extended \font
> command -- didn't notice anything on that, at first glance.

I've slowly being making changes along these lines. Since I won't be
able to work on this document for a while, I guess we can consider
what I've got at the moment to be a new release. I've also added
examples to the text. I'm quite happy how it's all progressing.

There's a section missing describing how XeTeX's \special's work.
I've no real desire to fill out this section :) Any volunteers? I'm
also not sure if I've covered everything, so now's your time to point
out my omissions.

Just a caveat: The formatting is fairly ad-hoc, since I've just been
messing around a bit, and is in no way final.

Will