[XeTeX] Type 1 fonts in W32 XeTeX

Ralf Stubner ralf.stubner at physik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Jul 1 16:51:52 CEST 2006

Jonathan Kew <jonathan_kew at sil.org> writes:

> OK, so it's unlikely to be anything specific to the W32 build; it's a
> general issue with how xetex interacts with freetype when using type
> 1 fonts. I'll look into it.

Do you know which freetype version is used for the W32 build? I have
recently updated from v2.1.7 to v2.2.1 (Debian unstable backported to
Debian stable). Both XeTeX and xdvipdfmx are dynamically linked and have
been (re)compiled after this upgrade. (Not because of this upgrade,
though.) There might well be a correlation here.

cheerio
ralf