[XeTeX] Type 1 fonts in W32 XeTeX

Joachim Trinkwitz jtr at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jul 1 16:45:33 CEST 2006

Am 01.07.2006 um 15:39 schrieb Toralf Senger:

>> Namely, words don't seem to stay on one line.
>
> Interesting..same here..havn't tried that before. The mapping is
> not working either: Instead of "one two three" I get "nmd svn
> sgqdd-". Unfortunately I still have no access to a Linux..but soon
> to a new MacBook :))

Don't bother - the xdv file yields same results when converted with
xdv2pdf on my PowerBook w. 10.4.7, but with other character
combinations.

Pierre's test file however compiled flawlessly with xetex and any
type 1 font I tried here.

joachim

Dr. Joachim Trinkwitz     E-Mail: jtr at uni-bonn.de
Germanistisches Seminar   Tel.: 0228-737565
der Universität Bonn      Fax: 0228-737479
Am Hof 1d, 53113 Bonn     www.germanistik.uni-bonn.de