[XeTeX] OT: creating beautiful graphs

Faisal Moledina faisal.moledina at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 17:46:53 CET 2006

I have Gnuplot and Aquaterm installed, as an output method for
Octave.  I've never tried raw Gnuplot, though I've heard that while
it's very versatile, it's a pain to use.  I'll seriously give it a
shot.  However, while this may sound childish to a TeX crowd, is
there anything *like* Excel that has a GUI for manipulating graphs,
and then exporting them to PDF?

Faisal