[XeTeX] missing everything

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Thu Jan 19 10:31:20 CET 2006

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: test.zip
Type: application/zip
Size: 102090 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
Hi Will,

On Jan 19, 2006, at 11:29 AM, Will Robertson wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I'm interested in looking into your problem to see where babel and
> fontspec conflict. It may be enough for your purposes to have
>   \renewcommand\encodingdefault{U}
> before \begin{document}. On the other hand, it may not.

Yes, found that last night in some ancient post by Bruno Voisin, but
doesn't help...

> Can you send a complete minimal example of what goes wrong?

Yes, most certainly - see the attached file.

Some info on that: I get the error below every ODD time of
compilaion. Meaning the first time it throws this NFSS error in
conjunction with the undefined font shape, second (EVEN) time only
the undefined font shape, and so on.... maybe that helps :)

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T2A/CharisSIL+map:tex-text
+lnumit:CharisSILItal
icbf:CharisSILBoldbfit:CharisSILBoldItalic/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `T2A/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 3.

(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/cyrillic/t2acmr.fd))
! Corrupted NFSS tables.
wrong at fontshape ...message {Corrupted NFSS tables}
                                                   error at fontshape
else let f...
l.27 \begin{document}

?