[XeTeX] psfonts.map not found

Shunichi AMANO s-amano at jaist.ac.jp
Mon Jan 16 13:51:01 CET 2006

Sorry for the confusing statement. I didn't install fink tetex, but
compiled myself.

Anyway  "kpsewhich -progname=xdv2pdf psfonts.map" says

$HOME/.texmf-var/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/psfonts.map

Then probably I should change the search path. But I also have (a
symlink of ) psfonts.map in
/usr/local/share/texmf-var/fonts/map/dvips/updmap/psfonts.map.
Seems strange because I run mktexlsr and the message says it updates
.texmf-var/ls-R.

Thanks,
Shunichi amano