[XeTeX] Graphicx loading problem?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Fri Jan 6 18:17:47 CET 2006

Oops! OK, be warned, everyone, there's a glitch here.

The problem is that I gave this version a revision # of .99a, as
noted in the announcement; but xetex.def tries to read the
\XeTeXrevision as a decimal number (using \dimen trickery), and gets
confused because of the "a".

Perhaps the "a" suffix wasn't a good idea after all. But if you don't
mind hacking your xetex.def, you could remove the old pre-0.6 support
that begins with that test.

My apologies.... I'll see if I can get a corrected package out
shortly, but am running out of time today. :(

JK