[XeTeX] New fontspec problem...

Stephen Moye stephenmoye at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 21:57:53 CET 2006

Well, I guess I seem to have solved my own problem. I have been
keeping my (xe)latex .sty files in ~/Library/texmf/tex/latex -- and
this seemed to work ok. I remembered this: "...or in a location that
X ETEX searches by default, e.g., ./Library/texmf/xelatex/" in the
fontspec pdf about where to put fontspec.cfg. On a whim, I decided to
make a xelatex directory and put fontspec, xkeyval in it. All is now
well. But I'm assuming that xetex will also look in the ~/Library/
texmf/tex/latex directory. Is this correct?

All's well... 8>}

SGM