[XeTeX] fontspec 1.9 released

Faisal Moledina faisal.moledina at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:11:26 CET 2006

Hey,

> I have a release version of fontspec 1.9 ready. It may be retrieved
> from
> CTAN as soon as it has been processed by their wonderful maintainers.
> (Hopefully there aren't any bugs...)

I just tried to xelatex a document that I was working on with the new
version of fontspec.  I ran into this error.

/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xelatex/fontspec.sty
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/latex/xkeyval/xkeyval.sty
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.tetex/tex/generic/xkeyval/xkeyval.tex))
! Undefined control sequence.
l.447 \define at choicekey
                        [zf]{preparse}{Renderer}{AAT,ICU}{%

Not sure what it means, I'll be honest.