[XeTeX] xunicode for maths

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Feb 15 01:37:39 CET 2006

On 14/02/2006, at 21:26 , Bruno Voisin wrote:

> Unfortunately, though I've still interest in the matter, I've had
> to drop most of my TeX-related activities a few months back due to
> lack of time and assorted problems. It's nice that, thanks to you,
> the idea is carried (much) further.

I understand completely. I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that
all the experimentation in these areas was performed by you. (Your
original exploration with XeTeX fonts in LaTeX was a big help when I
first put fontspec together.)

> Le 14 févr. 06 à 01:27, Will Robertson a écrit :
>> Please find attached a .dtx file that can be compiled with XeTeX
>> +LaTeX (you must have Code2001 installed, the only freely
>> available font I know that contains unicode maths characters). It
>> provides a skeleton of what a unicode maths package might become.
>
> When LaTeXing the .dtx file, I get:
>
> ! LaTeX Error: File `refstyle.sty' not found.

refstyle (by Danie Els) is the best package that exists (I've tried
them all) for dealing with cross-references in documents. I'd really
recommend giving it a shot. It can use varioref if you like it, and
it's much more flexible and useful that either prettyref or fancyref.

But actually, I don't think I use it in this document, yet, so just
ignore the error for now!

Will