[XeTeX] crop.sty

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Feb 13 09:49:54 CET 2006

On 13 Feb 2006, at 6:30 am, Tilman Hannemann wrote:

> Not just that it helps perfectly, but also I (almost) get to
> understand the magic that lies behind. Thank you, next time I might
> also look into the archives first.
>
> BTW, did anybody inform the author of crop.sty about this
> compatibility problem? If not (i.e. if I won't get an affirmation
> to my personal address), I will try to drop him a mail later that day.

I haven't followed up on this; don't know whether those who
originally raised the issue have informed him.

One thing to note is that although my workaround helps for simple
uses of crop-marks, I don't believe it is sufficient for all the
other features of crop.sty. Quite a bit more investigation and
testing would be in order, I think.