[XeTeX] crop.sty

Tilman Hannemann tilmanh at uni-bremen.de
Mon Feb 13 07:30:45 CET 2006

Not just that it helps perfectly, but also I (almost) get to
understand the magic that lies behind. Thank you, next time I might
also look into the archives first.

BTW, did anybody inform the author of crop.sty about this
compatibility problem? If not (i.e. if I won't get an affirmation to
my personal address), I will try to drop him a mail later that day.

Tilman