[XeTeX] again russian, german, english...

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Fri Feb 10 15:34:07 CET 2006

On Feb 10, 2006, at 5:15 PM, Adam Twardoch wrote:

> Martin Henning wrote:
>> P.S.: Since i'm in moscow, i have some trouble with internet on
>> weekends...
> What kind of argument is that? :D There are many places in Moscow
> where you can get free wifi access.

ok, better argument: duuring the day i am busy in university - during
the day is until 22:00. the student hostel CLOSES at 23:00. meaning:
if are are not in the hostel by 23:00 you will sleep on the street.
from and to tverskaya takes about 1 hour :)

> Buy a beer and enjoy free wireless LAN for how long you want. They
> serve good food as well. There are other places as well, depending
> on where you are.

yes food is better, as i don't drink beer :) no seriously... some
days i have the chance to get 15 mins of internet :) weekends i could
go to tverskaya, but i am sure that my girlfriend won't like it,
since we already see eachother only on weekends - which is, honestly,
not enough :)

as of march 10th i'll be in germany again and this problem won't be
one anymore, but unfortunately i will have to turn in the paper
BEFORE *gg*

tnx, martin

--
Martin Henning