[XeTeX] hyphenation cases

Pablo Rodríguez oinos at web.de
Sun Dec 31 00:40:38 CET 2006

Hi there,

after adding \lccode"2019="27 to the preamble of a document to get
expressions such as d’Aristote (in French), I get ‘real’ hyphenated as
‘rea-l’ in Spanish, which is wrong. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I have also noticed that the Spanish word como is not hyphenated at all.
It should be hyphenated as co-mo. I guess the issue here is that the
word has only four letters and these words are not hyphenated by
default. How can I enable this hyphenation?

Thanks for your help and a happy New Year to all,

Pablo