[XeTeX] Θέμα: Re: fontspec package problem

Apostolos Syropoulos asyropoulos at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 17:12:46 CET 2006

OK this works but there is still another problem. Process with XeLaTeX
the attached file and you will see that the page headers are wrong. In
fact, they are "typeset" using the Computer Modern OpenType fonts,
which do not contain Greek letters.
Regards,

Apostolos

*Apostolos Syropoulos                                          *
*snail mail: 366, 28th October Str., GR-671 00  Xanthi, HELLAS *
*email     : asyropoulos (at) yahoo (dot) co                   *
*phone num.: +30-2541-028704                                   *
*home page : http://obelix.ee.duth.gr/~apostolo                *