[XeTeX] Installing XeTeX on Kubuntu Edgy with texlive packages

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Dec 22 11:22:42 CET 2006

Am 22.12.2006 um 10:27 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> Will 'which' give the appropriate result when symlinks are involved?
> I don't remember where this came from, but seem to recall there was
> some symlink-related reason for it.

What do you mean by this? Neither which nor type -p are able to find
that /usr/texbin/xelatex is /usr/local/teTeX/bin/i386-apple-
darwin-7.9.0/xetex ...

Remember that a sym-link is a file in UNIX. And that's not that bad ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for
«entrepreneur».                              - George W. Bush