[XeTeX] XeLatex and Math Fonts on OS X

Saptarshi Guha sapsi at pobox.com
Tue Dec 12 02:59:11 CET 2006

Hi,
	Thank you so much. It worked perfectly. Is there any documentation i
can read to understand the inner workings (and differences) of
"xdvipdfmx", "xdv2pdf", "virtual fonts" etc? I use latex(and XeLaTeX)
and play with the packages, but have no idea about the inner
workings. Currently its all a mystery to me but would like to read
more about it so that i may understand your explanation instead of
just blindly following it.

	Regards
	Saptarshi

Saptarshi Guha | sapsi at pobox.com | http://www.stat.purdue.edu/~sguha
Manly's Maxim:
	Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion
	with confidence.