[XeTeX] perpage footnotes in paragraph form

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sun Dec 3 18:13:30 CET 2006

On 17 Nov 2006, at 7:13 am, jeffdod at netzero.net wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am having trouble with perpage footnotes. Specifically, my problem
> is that XeTeX never seems to be able to completely resolve the cross-
> references. Every time I re-run xelatex, I get the message that
> labels have changed. Also, I can see from looking at the text that
> some footnotes end up on the wrong page.

I suspect this is not a xetex-related problem, but rather a feature/
limitation/bug/whatever of LaTeX and the packages you're using to
handle the footnotes. I'd suggest investigating alternative packages
for footnote processing (have you tried bigfoot?), or raising the
question on a more general LaTeX list.

Sorry I don't have any more specific advice at this point.