[XeTeX] xelatex specific tabular bug

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sun Dec 3 18:09:09 CET 2006

On 17 Nov 2006, at 10:09 pm, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 17.11.2006 um 22:33 schrieb Ross Moore:
>
>> I don't get the boxes; just the 1st cell is missing,
>> as is the 1st digit in the 2nd cell (so I see 50 instead of 350).
>
> Have you tried xdvipdfmx as output driver? This one produces the
> correct output, so it seems to be a bug in xdv2pdf ...

Yes, this sounds like a manifestation of a glyph buffering bug in
xdv2pdf. This was fixed in the source code a while back (late Sept:
rev. 374 in the Subversion repository), but I haven't built new
packages since then.

(Sorry for the delayed response; I've been travelling and am just
beginning to dig through my accumulated inbox...)