[XeTeX] ArabXeTeX OS X fonts

Adam Twardoch list.adam at twardoch.com
Sun Dec 3 17:07:12 CET 2006

Anas,

are you running XeTeX on Mac OS X or on Linux/Windows? The Mac OS X
Arabic fonts will only work when XeTeX is running on Mac OS X as the
advanced typographic features in those fonts are implemented through the
Apple-proprietary AAT (Apple Advanced Typography) system rather than
through the cross-platform OpenType Layout system.

A.

Anas Ghrab wrote:
> With OS X fonts Geeza Pro and DecoType Naskh I get this :

> Yours,
>
> ---
> Anas

Adam Twardoch