[XeTeX] Farsi/Arabic

Loeghmon T. Nejad loeghmon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 1 17:44:57 CET 2006

François,

I have been reading your posts about ArabTex with much interest, even
though I do not have xetex installed on my Debian yet! Would you, or
others, kindly tell me, as a not particularly Latex/Linux savvy person,
as how to setup a Debian Etch Farsi(Arabic)/English system, with a
suitable editor of course? For example, what are my options? Is it like
Debian/TexLive/Miktex/Arabi combination vs. Debinan/Xetex, or I do not
know what I am talking about!! I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Loeghmon