[XeTeX] Fonts for (Xe)TeX use

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Aug 30 19:51:39 CEST 2006

Hi Wendy,

Wendy McKay wrote:

> Me too.
> If some kind soul would like to do this the information can be
> linked/added  to
> 	http://www.tug.org/mactex/fonts/
> Any volunteers?   Please contact me.
>
> Are there any wiki experts on this list who could help with maintaining
> information about fonts both for LaTeX and XeTeX?

Right after (actually during) BachoTeK this year we registered
the domain / website

	http://www.openfontgarden.net

precisely with this goal in mind. It runs on a Dante-funded machine
(Patrick Gundlach is in charge) so we can pretty much do whatever we
please when it comes to installation of software.

Unfortunately, uintil now all of us have been too busy to actually
add content, but there is a mediawiki installed already. If someone
could find the time to add this list that would be great.

Greetings,
Taco