[XeTeX] Beamer with xelatex ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Aug 30 19:08:23 CEST 2006

Am 30.08.2006 um 18:45 schrieb Morten Høgholm:

> Actually its pgfmanual these days. That, and pgf/tikz supports the
> dvipdfm
> driver, so all you need to do according to the manual is
>     \usepackage[dvipdfm]{pgf}
>     \usepackage{tikz}

Jacques, if you succeed to update PGF, you would need the latest
version of XeTeX, i.e. 0.995. At least on the Mac, because only this
version brings xdvipdfmx to the Mac (if you don't want to fetch
sources with svn, then compile, and hopefully install).

The invocation of xetex or xelatex would be:

	xetex -output-driver='xdvipdfmx -q -E'
	xelatex -output-driver='xdvipdfmx -q -E'

If you prefer to work with TeXShop on the Mac, you might consider to
create new TeXShop engines for this new XeTeX mode.

No change to PATH is needed.

--
Greetings

   Pete

If my theory of relativity is proven successful, Germany will claim
me as a German, and France will declare that I am a citizen of the
world. Should my theory prove untrue, France will say that I am a
German, and Germany will declare that I am a Jew.
                                                 -- Albert Einstein,
1929