[XeTeX] paper size

Musa Furber musaf_spamtrap at runbox.com
Sat Aug 26 19:59:46 CEST 2006

On 26 Aug 2006, at 20:46, Joshua Grauman wrote:

> I'm using .994a of XeTeX. Should this make a difference? I'm also
> using
> teTeX 3.0 under Linux. As for the geometry.cfg mentioned in another
> email,
> I fixed the error, but still can't produce correct page size for my
> pdf.
> Thanks.

You might search through the archives for the "wrong paper size
(geometry and truedimen)" thread starting in 24 June 2006. There
should be a small snippet of code that fixes a problem with the first
page of a PDF not being the correct size.

If you're using memoir, you might want to add the following:

""""
\ifshowtrims
    \makeatletter
    \renewcommand*\shipout{\let\real at begindvi=\@begindvi\let\@begindvi=
\relax
      \afterassignment\mem at shipi\setbox\@cclv=}
    \renewcommand*\mem at shipii{\mem at oldshipout\vbox{\real at begindvi
\trimmarks\unvbox\@cclv}}
    \makeatother
\fi
""""

which comes from that thread or one about the same time.

Regards,
Musa