[XeTeX] E not lowered in \TeX in .995

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Thu Aug 24 16:00:25 CEST 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Jon Breitenbucher wrote:

> When I use the old version that doesn't have the \Tex at logo@spacing[6]
> command but the \TeXlogospacing[5] command then everything is OK. The
> one in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xelatex is 6/13 v.2 and
> the one in my ~/Library/texmf/tex/xelatex was 6/08 v.1. Version .1's
> code still works and v.2's does not.

Howdy,

I'm also not seeing a problem with xltxtras.sty 0.2. Can you give a
minimal example so that we can see it? The only difference between
the older version and the newer version is that the dimensions are
now stored in the length variables rather directly in the
definitions. The sixth argument is simply there for the kern between
the Xe and LaTeX.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)