[XeTeX] E not lowered in \TeX in .995

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 15:49:21 CEST 2006

Hi Jon,

Nice to hear from you again :)

You wrote:

> When I use the old version that doesn't have the \Tex at logo@spacing[6]
> command but the \TeXlogospacing[5] command then everything is OK. The
> one in /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/tex/xelatex is 6/13 v.2 and
> the one in my ~/Library/texmf/tex/xelatex was 6/08 v.1. Version .1's
> code still works and v.2's does not.

Hmmmm.
I have to agree with Akira, I'm afraid; everything works okay for me...

\listfiles
\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{fontspec,xltxtra}
\setromanfont{Palatino}
\begin{document}
\TeX
\end{document}

Send through your console output for after compiling this example and
we'll try work out the problem. Sorry to hear you're having troubles :(

You could also try playing around with the parameters of
   \TeX at logo@spacing{-0.15em}{-0.15em}{0.5ex}{-0.36em}{-0.15em}{-0.1em}
to see if varying them changes anything...

Will

P.S. Congratulations on joining the TUG Board!