[XeTeX] An example of the use of \x="[filename]"

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at web.DE
Fri Aug 18 16:40:06 CEST 2006

Am 18.08.2006 um 16:15 schrieb Jonathan Kew:

> (Try the Latin Modern .otf fonts, for example; I've used a few of
> those in testing, and they seemed to work fine. E.g., \font
> \x="[lmroman10-regular.otf]" at 10pt ....)

The font file is found, but also found as not "native" enough.

--
Greetings

   Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national
multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                       -- Anton Checov