[XeTeX] Missing Math Accents

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Thu Aug 17 00:43:56 CEST 2006

On 16 Aug 2006, at 8:08 pm, Jonathan Kew wrote:

> On 16 Aug 2006, at 6:59 pm, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I just downloaded and installed 0.995 and am no longer getting math
>> accents.
>
> Yup, it's definitely broken. :(
>
> I guess the people who've been trying "pre-0.995" versions in the
> last few weeks weren't using math accents!
>
> Expect to see 0.995a soon. (Meanwhile, the mathematicians among you
> might want to hold off on updating.)

I have now posted updated packages that I believe will fix this bug.

The version number is *unchanged* at 0.995 (sorry... I don't usually
do this, but it's easier to rebuild without changing anything else).
There's a "rev.B" note on the Download page now, so you can tell
you're getting the new version; and the i-Package date is updated to
2006/08/16 22:11:49 (UK time: does i-Installer convert time zones, or
do we all see the same thing?) for those who get it that way.

Let me know if you still don't get accents... AFAIK they should be back!