[XeTeX] xelatex not working

Joshua Grauman jnfo at grauman.com
Wed Aug 9 02:21:07 CEST 2006

Ok, that worked, but now I get:
Is this xetex related too? Thanks.

Josh

Document Class: book 2004/02/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/base/bk10.clo))
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-local/tex/xelatex/fontspec/fontspec.sty
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/tools/calc.sty)
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/xkeyval/xkeyval.sty
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/xkeyval/xkeyval.tex
(/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf-dist/tex/generic/xkeyval/keyval.tex)))

LaTeX Warning: You have requested, on input line 33, version
                `2005/05/07' of package xkeyval,
                but only version
                `2005/01/30 v2.0 package option processing (HA)'
                is available.

! Undefined control sequence.
l.449 \define at choicekey
                        [zf]{preparse}{Renderer}{AAT,ICU}{%