[XeTeX] paragraph footnotes

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Aug 4 14:08:06 CEST 2006

On Aug 4, 2006, at 11:51 AM, jeffdod at netzero.net wrote:

> Good luck reading the documentation! As far as I could see, there is
> not any yet. That is the reason I recommended "footmisc", even though
> bigfoot perhaps will take its place. Where did you find the
> documentation? I found instructions on how to unpack the package, but
> no help on switches, options, etc.
>
> Jeff Dodson

Howdy,

After running the bigfoot.ins document through LaTeX (or pdfLaTeX) to
produce the .sty files you can get (some) documentation by running
the .dtx files through LaTeX (ditto pdfLaTeX). To be able to process
the bigfoot.dtx you'll also have to download nccfoots.sty (and I did
the nccfoots.pdf and README for good luck --- I like to read) and the
manyfoot.sty (ditto the .pdf...) from CTAN.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest.com)