[XeTeX] XeTeX for Linux

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Sun Apr 30 19:18:06 CEST 2006

Le 30 avr. 06 à 10:39, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> There is now a XeTeX for Linux page on the XeTeX web site. :)

That sounds like a major achievement. Congratulations!

I almost wish I had access to a Linux computer, to try it on. There
are actually Linux machines at work, but when I tried to speak about
Ubuntu to our sysadmins, they dismissed it at not being serious and
reliable enough, and only consider Debian instead. Sysadmins...

That said, now we'll have to be more careful on this list, in not
assuming everybody's using OS X and making it clear which OS the post
relates to.

Bruno Voisin