[XeTeX] what does this imply?

Will Robertson will at guerilla.net.au
Wed Apr 12 11:09:35 CEST 2006

On 12/04/2006, at 18:02 , Jonathan Kew wrote:

> I think this is because the url.sty file includes a bunch of 8-bit
> characters which cannot be properly interpreted as UTF-8

Has anyone corresponded with Donald Arseneau about this problem?
We're not in exactly in an ideal situation, since I believe it
contradicts the license to distribute modified (regardless how little
modified) versions of the package with the same name. Not to mention
the more important point being that it's just inconvenient.

Will