[XeTeX] Re: XeTeX Digest, Vol 25, Issue 1

Michael Leonard mikeleonard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:41:08 CEST 2006

> In the meantime, I can't think of a way to accomplish this directly
> in XeTeX. I think you're left with the workaround of clipping the
> graphic ahead of time with an external tool.

Yeah, it's actually turning out to be a lot harder than I thought to
clip a perfect square of the exact same dimensions out of several
different vector PDFs. Preview lets you crop a selection, but doesn't
allow you to constrain the selection to a square. And ImageMagick
doesn't seem very good with vector graphics.

I appreciate the suggestions, though, and all the time you've put
into XeTeX. This is straying off topic, but does anyone else know of
a relatively easy way to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanks again,

Mike