[XeTeX] Problem solved

Laurie Field laurie.field at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:34:57 CEST 2005

Gentlemen,

I have installed the latest Tex Live, followed by Xetex once again, and
everything works swimmingly. Thank you all, especially Jonathan, for
pinpointing the problem.

On first using xetex, I must remark how slow it is. It shouldn't matter
I guess, since one can use plain tex to test a file during the writing
process and only at the final stage use xetex when proper output is
needed. Still, it would be nice to speed it up, although if the holdup
is in ATSUI then we may need to wait for an OS revision before anything
changes.

Thanks for all your help,

Sincerely,
Laurie Field.