[XeTeX] Bibtex and Xelatex problems

Bernd mlist at gmx.de
Tue Oct 25 12:01:25 CEST 2005

Hello,
I have started to create a bibliography with BibDesk and some nice
scripts that help me gather all the information. Now I wanted to
actually print out the whole stuff and had to find out that some unicode
characters are plain left out. That is especially for characters that
use bars and dots under and above letters such as you would want for
trasliteration of Arabic script.
I hope this is not an unsolvable problem, EndNote, Books and the like
are really not that comfortable after all.

Thanks in advance,
Bernd.

PS: I use Bibdesk with Unicode enabled, TexShop and Xetex, always the
latest version except Xelatex (.96?)